Pray Out Loud  

Lord I come to You, because You first came to me.
You know what I need,
Where I need to go, and
What it is going to take to get me there, along with those you want me to bring as well.
I say Yes to You and No to the things that I have allowed to cloud my vision: contempt, suspicion, accusation, unforgiveness, hatred, envy and the mother of them all, pride, the ‘I can do it myself’ thinking and living.
I ask you to forgive me, and I forgive those that have acted in ways that have hurt me and those I love.
I forgive them; their slates are clean since you have done the same thing for me.
I want to cross the finish line with You Lord, not ahead of you, not behind you, but along side of you.
I want to walk in agreement with Your plan and Your design.
You are the Author and You are the Finisher of my faith and my life.
I only want to finish this race with You.
So what do You say? I lift my hand, and place it in Yours.
Thanks, and just one more reminder, I want us to bring as many along as You can handle.
I am ready Lord.
Up Up and Away into Your Heart.
J


This prayer was first introduced @ the BOLD Prayer Meeting in New York City, Tuesday, December 1, 2009.  BOLD meets every Tuesday at St. Bart's at 50th Street and Park Ave, at 12:45pm in the small chapel. 


This prayer is taken from the ebook "Seven Power Strategies" by Anthony DiMaio © Copyright 2009 

0 comments: